curl-and-php

Compile curl as PHP DSO and dynamically load extension

From: Glenn Kusardi <gkmail_at_stylix.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:30:21 +0200

Hello,

I try to compile a cURL DSO for PHP 4.1.2

cURL compiled without errors. I tried to configure PHP with
"./configure --with-curl=shared,/path/to/libcurl". configure said that
it found cURL and "yes, shared".

So tried "make" and a curl.a and curl.la were created in /modules/.
But there is no curl.so at all.

So how to get a curl.so? I tried the same with PHP 4.2.1 which was
working, but I unfortunately need PHP 4.1.2

Any suggestions?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Glenn Kusardi                          mailto:gkmail_at_stylix.de