curl-and-php

error 768

From: Ratko Rudic <ratko_at_kramfid.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:44:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I have two questions. I'm posting xml file to a web server with a post
request. I do it with php.

1. I get error nb. 768 at every post.
2. If I send large xml (260k) I get HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request returned from
the server.But if I send smaller xml data the server returns OK (no error
from server, it got the xml), but curl still reports error 768.

I haven't noticed any error nb. 768 in docs... don't know what it means...
I saw a post in this mailing list regarding xml data sending and I was
wandering if the error 768 is there because I need to set the request type
to text/xml?

thank you
ratko