curl-and-php

apache seg fault (sig 11)

From: Pete James <peter_james_at_advanis.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:12:20 -0600

I'm posting here because I saw a very similar (pretty much exact)
situation to this on the CURL mailing list back in April. Here's the
link to that thread:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2002-04/0042.html

Wondering if any of the gurus out there have any insight...

I'm running a set of php scripts using nested output buffering +
sessions and I'm getting sporadic seg faults. If I turn off output
buffering it seems to work fine, which would be great if I didn't need
it.

I'd post code, but there's a lot of it... I'm gonna see if I can pare it
down to a simple test case.

Anybody run into this issue before, and have a thought or two?

Thanks,
Pete.