curl-and-php

Re: exit status

From: Dave Withnall <withnall_at_connexus.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:46:29 +1000

using exec instead of libcurl means that none of the php-curl commands will
work.
eg curl_errno will not return anything as there is no valid curl resource

to test to see if the command is working correctly try running the
statement from the command line exactly as it is used within the exec
command and see if the same error occurs. as this is what php is doing anyway.

I have also found that executing curl with two -L statements in the command
line stops it from working.

[as per your email
> ($option is used as either a blank ' ' or another -L)
]

D.