curl-and-php

Re: curl within php

From: Dave Withnall <withnall_at_connexus.net.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:31:36 +1000

If you ask nice they might do it for you.
Otherwise, you're stuck with trying to compile it on the server in your
home directory (If they've got gcc & make installed - which is doubtful)
and then running it using an exec() call in PHP.

If you've got your on webserver running on your machine you can install it
there, but going by what you said you're in trouble.

D.