curl-and-php

RE: cURL, PHP & Javascript

From: Andrew Hazen <andrewhazen_at_jatech.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:03:24 -0500

David,
Interesting challenge. I faced a similar issue. By carefully getting
the "view source" for each frame on the page I was eventually able to
grab the code for the javascript function and figure out what it did and
mimic it on the server side so that I could pass the correct variable
through curl. It looks like they are explicitly passing the session id
in the URL. There may be a way of getting cURL to spit that out of the
header info so that you can pass it explicitly too.

Andrew Hazen
www.jatech.ca
andrewhazen_at_jatech.ca
andrewhazen_at_rogers.com