curl-and-php

Re: HTTP 1.1 persistent connections?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:16:55 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, dietrich ayala wrote:

> anybody have insight on using persistent connections w/ cURL & php & ssl?

You answered this yourself in the follow-up.

> curl_setopt($ch, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1, true);

This doesn't look like a valid option. At least there is no option like this
in the libcurl C API. The option I think you want is named
CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION (notice how options always are named CURLOPT_*) and the
value to use to enforce 1.1 is CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1.

Not that you have to especially enforce 1.1 since it is the default.