curl-and-php

retreive partial transfer after timeout

From: <theexperts_at_allprodirect.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:49:38 -0500

Dear cURL-ers,

curlopt_timeout causes curl to abort without returning any data. However,
there are times when it would be useful to retrieve any data transferred. In
fact, sometimes all the useful data has been transferred before the timeout,
but some useless data causes a timeout and no data gets returned. I have
been unable to find the solution to this on the web. Is it possible? Perhaps
a new option is required such as curlop_partialtransfer? Or am I missing
something?

Thanks.

-J.