curl-and-php

Re: hi all :) please help >>>>

From: Walid Al Masri <walidm_at_scs-net.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:33:44 +0300

Oh thank you Dave for your RE:
but what i am loking for to change my ip address when i made any post look
like using a proxy server or somthing
BTW i am sorry that i sent 2 message but i am new on this mail system :)
what i am thinking about is using PROXY cmmand that curl support it :
<?php
$url = "http://www.google.com";
$user_agent = "Opera rulez";
$proxyname = "http://proxy.whirlpool.com";
$proxyport = "8080";
$ch = curl_init();
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $user_agent);
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 10);
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, "$proxyname:$proxyport");
$result = curl_exec ($ch);
  curl_close ($ch);
  echo $result;
?>

but it is not work with me i dont know if it has any error in the coding
section :)

so please help to find my target :)