curl-and-php

Re: hi all :) please help >>>>

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:15:30 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, beshoo wrote:

> I think you understand my problem :(

Not really. You want to use a proxy but it doesn't work.

You still haven't really explained to us what doesn't work, what happens etc.
Use curl the command line tool and make that work first. It makes a good
start and IMHO, is easier to debug/test.

> but the target forum wont me to go there site to make the post but what I
> like is to make the POST from my server.

If the site has forbidden you to post, I don't think you should work-around
it but discuss the matter with the admins instead.