curl-and-php

AARRGHHH!!!

From: Siderite <siderite_at_go.ro>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:16:55 +0300

  It seems that my problem is a the "chunked" encoding I am receiving from
the HTTP server. I am curling a POST request with the curl PHP module, then
I read the output and a whole bunch of useless data comes out. Like stuff
written 3 times and a lot of line size numbers.

  Can anyone help me clean this up?

abstract: how do I make curl interpret correctly chunked data retruned from
web server?