curl-and-php

Re: Re: FRAMES pages does not load

From: imran khalid <imranlink_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 04:59:21 +0000

Dear Dave Withnall,

I am successfull to access the page by using cookies as

        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, "cook");
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "cook");

Now the next problem is that this page works fine for first time and will
not work second time. When the change the constant name "cook" to "cook2"
then its again work fine for second time but not third time and then again
for third time i use "cook3" and its work fine.

I think the other server is setting the cookies expiry values and that is
creating problem for me. Please let me know how can i unset the cookie value
or file "cook" so that when the script refresh or run for second time it
does not load the old file cook for reading writing.

How to unset the "cook" after running the $result = curl_exec ($ch);

Regards,
Imran Khalid

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com