curl-and-php

curl and https

From: Henrik Bjernersjö <henrik_at_bjernersjo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:58:59 -0700

I think my last message went out to null - if not - please excuse the double
mailing.

Hi

Ive been trying to figure this out for days now but I've only gotten dumber I
think...

We have a customer who will be logging in to our php-web-sait. When they have
logged in we are going to fetch an XML-file from their sait with https url get
access. We have gotten an example link from our customer and it works fine when
I open it in Internet Explorer but I cant get it to work in my php-code or with
curl.exe.

The link looks like:

https://userid:password@www.customer.se/somepage?OrgID=123&UserName=456

Since I dont get libcurl to work (I'll ask for help later on that :) Im trying
to get it to work with curl.exe first. When I call:

curl "https://userid:password@www.customer.se/somepage?OrgID=123&UserName=456"

I get:
Error: Access is Denied.

Somebody told me I have to tell our customer to open up for our ip as trusted
ip or something like that but I cant see why since it works in IE.

Pleeeeeeesa help, somebody!!!

Thanks!
/Henrik

Bjernersjö Henrik