curl-and-php

Re: Re: curl and https

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:33:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Henrik Bjernersjö wrote:

> Ive tried with curl -k "https..." or --insecure but that doesnt make any
> difference im afraid.

In general, talks about the curl command line tool is better kept in the
curl-users mailing list, as you'll reach more users there. This list is more
for PHP-specific curl stuff.

> This is what I get when I use the -v option:

[snip]

> Error: Access is Denied.* Closing connection #0

This text is what you get from the remote site. Try using the -i option as
well, and you'll see what headers the site returns. It will most likely (I'm
guessing here) identify that you need to use some other means of
authentication.