curl-and-php

Errors

From: Daryl Meese <darylm_at_magiasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:40:32 -0500

I have three questions:

1. Are there any characters that will mess up a post operation if they are
in the CURLOPT_POST setting?

2. Is there any way to see exactly what the cURL request is? I know about
printing the post variable what I am trying to determine is if it is
getting caught up somewhere.

3. Has anyone ever implemented UPS's XML Online Tools and gotten around the
error "the xml document is not well formed" when that error is incorrect?
What causes it? Sorry for the lack of detail on this question but UPS is
very strict with their licensing agreement.

Daryl