curl-and-php

Re: Cookie - handling changes?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:00:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Valki wrote:

> Uhm yes - iot simply doesnt save anything in the specified cookie - file...
> or passes data from there.

It sounds as if you're having a serious problem that is unrelated to the
changes done in 7.10.5.

> Can u just mail me a working example? I am sure that i should be able to
> solve my problems then without bugging you :-)

No I can't, as I don't have any PHP source codes.

But you can easily test your command line tool's ability to record cookies by
running this command line:

        curl www.hotmail.com/ -L -c cookiestore.txt

The file cookiestore.txt will then get two cookies written to it.