curl-and-php

Re: upper directory level notation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:30:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Eduardo Henrique Rocha wrote:

> I'm trying to get curl to capture the results of a ssl page for me . When
> the url moves from the authentication url to the next one i have two
> problems:
>
> 1) The second uses frames.

I don't see how that is a curl problem.

> 2) The url for the frames are not completelly filled it's something like
>
> ..\..\common\something.asp and this is causing Curl to look for the page

Are they really using backslashes? If so, that's totally weird. URLs shall not
contain backslashes and the above example is not a valid relative path.
libcurl will not treat it as such either.

How does the Location: header look like that curl receives?

> in my local server instead of www.url.com\common\something

Your local server?

Can you please show us the output from a curl -v [URL], or possibly VERBOSE
set to TRUE so that we can see what libcurl things and does on the headers it
receives.