curl-and-php

Re: Re: HTTPS + Certificate

From: Frédéric Dufour <fdufour_at_logfi.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:31:40 +0200

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, if i change $certsite by
$certroot, i have the same message :

cURL error number:58
cURL error:unable to set certificate file (wrong password?)

I have commented the two next lines :
// curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 1);
// curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 1);

I have the same message too...

--
Fred
> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, $certsite);
From a quick look, I think this should be
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, $certroot);
Whether there are other problems, I cannot say, as I have only used the
basic SSL capabilities.
Scott Nichol
specific mail lists.