curl-and-php

Re: Re: HTTPS + Certificate

From: Scott Nichol <snicholnews_at_scottnichol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:02:29 -0400

Interesting. Since the command line no longer prompts you for a password, have you tried removing the line

      curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD, $passwd);

from your PHP code? If the command line is satisfied with no additional password, it seems PHP should be OK with that, too.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.