curl-and-php

displaying results from curl

From: <TQatSJU_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 01:28:09 EST

i'm able to do a post request to an external script just fine. However i do
a simple post request every minute or so in a loop to the external script then
i get the results back in my script with curl. I want to be able to display
on the screen the results (from the post r each time replacing the previous
results, is there any easier way to do this then saving the results to a
temporary file and redirecting to that file ? Not that this isnt easy per say, but i
guess a faster way or better way ?