curl-and-php

curl

From: Anatoly Nikolayevich <han_at_bratan.ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:42:40 +0200

Hello curl-and-php,

  I use php under win32 and under Apache or IIS. I don't know how to
  work with curl_init(). When I try exceute script with it i see the
  error - "function curl_init is not defined".

  On one site i saw "Once you've compiled PHP with CURL support, you
  can begin using the CURL functions". But I work on win 32? What can
  I do? Help me please.

--
Best regards,
 Anatoliy mailto:han_at_bratan.ru