curl-and-php

action parameter

From: Diana Castillo <diana_at_hotelkey.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:45:29 +0100

Hi, I am using php and CURL to send a soap XML request to a url.
I send it like this:
 function getResponse($request){
  $ch = curl_init();
  $xml =$request;
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,http://66.192.128.18/HotelsService.asmx?WDSL);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$xml);
  curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
  $xml_response=curl_exec ($ch);
  curl_close ($ch);
  return $xml_response;
 }

But I get this reply:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Unable to handle request without a valid action parameter. Please supply a valid soap action."

Does anyone know how I am supposed to send this "action parameter " it seems to want with SOAP?

Thanks

--
Diana Castillo
Global Reservas, S.L.