curl-and-php

Re: RE: Re: Retrieving XML file through an HTTP url requiring athentication

From: <Christian_Dudek/URIEL.MC_at_URIEL.MC>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:27:49 +0100

The cURL setting are enabled. In fact my question is how can I tell cURL
to use Digest in PHP? Is there a function or should I change something in
the cURL configuration to make it work?
Currently, the connection log shows that it's using Basic as
authentication method.
Otherwise, I will have to, indeed, develop my own function to retrieve the
XML data from this secure URL. Which I didn't really expect to do!
I wanted to say also that I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Christian Dudek