curl-and-php

Re: cURL with nusoap over https

From: Scott Nichol <snicholnews_at_scottnichol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:32:32 -0500

Tobias,

I suspect nusoap-general_at_lists.sourceforge.net will be a better place to discuss this (I am a developer on nusoap).

When you give the libcurl version, is that a version compiled into your PHP?

Are you locked into NuSOAP 0.6.3, or can you move to the latest version? I do not think there are any API incompatibilities between 0.6.3 and the latest, but the behavior may be different (for the better) in some places.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.