curl-and-php

Re: RE : curl link tester

From: <vah330_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:32:36 -0500 (EST)

** However, for jsp and pdf files (so far), $httpcode is coming back equal to zero. **

It shouldn't. The server should respond with the same 200, 404, etc. response header as any other file type. The file type has nothing to do with it (except for the server additionally sending the appropriate MIME header for the particular file type being requested).

You might need to set the CURLOPT_HEADER to 1 to have the headers included in cURL's output.

Dan O.

Message: 3