curl-and-php

R: gzip, deflate, chunked-encoding supported? (fwd)

From: Gaetano Giunta <giunta.gaetano_at_sea-aeroportimilano.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:19:16 +0100

One more question: you mention http 1.1 clients: does CURL use http 1.1 by default?
If so, does this mean that calling curl_close() does not close the socket to the http server and/or there is a way to boxcar multiple http requests in a single PHP script reducing transport protocol overhead?

Bye
Gaetano