curl-and-php

POST problem

From: Stijn De Maesschalck <stijn_dm_at_pi.be>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:03:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to login automatically to my webmail using a php script. The webmail program Horde uses POST variables to verify the login and then forwards to another URL where the actual mails are located.

When I make a simple form in HTML and set the method to post, I can login to the webmail without any problems.
If I use the same variables in a PHP script using Curl, I always see the message that the "page is inaccessible for the moment".

If you want, you can take a look on http://info.czar.be/webmail.php. I've put the HTML code there along with the PHP code I'm using.

It would be nice if some of you could take a look and see what exactly I'm doing wrong. I tried several other possibilities, without succes.

Thanks for your help,
Stijn DM