curl-and-php

Re: php version

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:48:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, *~^-+=:[*_*]:=+-^~* wrote:

> btw incase u didn't know, otherwise ignore, the libcurl extension in php is
> not the latest (stable) version of ur work

The PHP/CURL module, the code that is part of the PHP package, is not my work
at all and never was. It was originally written by Sterling Hughes and have
since been extended and worked on by others in the PHP team as well.

I have merely contributed a patch or two for it.

I maintain and author libcurl, the file transfer library that the PHP/CURL
module uses.