curl-and-php

Re: check this out

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:33:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Alex wrote:

> while(CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM == curl_multi_exec($CURLM,$CURLS));

Does this function even require you to do like this?

> $CURLC = $CURLS;
> while($CURLS){
> if($CURLC < $CURLS){
> print_r(curl_multi_info_read($CURLM));
> }

What is this supposed to output?

> is this correct cuz i put print_r just to see what happens and it doesn't
> output anything....am i doing something wrong?

The curl_multi_exec() and curl_multi_info_read() functions for PHP/CURL are
totally undocumented according to php.net.

I suggest you get the source code and figure it out. Then write the docs and
submit it to the PHP team.

The libcurl functions with similar names do not work like that and I can only
guess how the glue layer is written (since I don't have time to dig up the
info myself atm).