curl-and-php

Re: Help... me...

From: Simon <simon_at_ultramedia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:49:54 +1000

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> I should just uncomment the extension in the php.ini file.
>
> ... if you get the windows pre-built version, yes.

Do you mean the windows pre-built version of PHP or cURL? If you mean
PHP which pre-built package are you referring to specifically ( I've
used one called appserv). If you 're talking about cURL where do you
get this pre-built version of it? If you are referring to the one for
win32 in downloads on your site, are you saying that I just unzip it
somewhere and uncomment the above mentioned extension?

>> So I look in the folder where it says the file is, and there it is
>> large as life. I have no clue why PHP can't find it.
>
> So the php_curl.dll is present? And you have a libcurl.dll in your
> system as well?

php_curl.dll is present but libcurl.dll is not. Where can I get it?

Thanks :o)
Simon O