curl-and-php

Re: Help... me...

From: Simon <simon_at_ultramedia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:19:33 +1000

PDQ wrote:

>>php_curl.dll is present but libcurl.dll is not. Where can I get it?
>>

>http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2001-03/0082.html

  Oops! This document does not seem to exist!

The document */download/curl-7.7-win32-ssl-devel.zip* (that you
requested) doesn't exist here. It may have existed here earlier and is
now removed, or it may never have existed.

Judging from the file name you tried to get, it is an archive. Try one
from the download page <http://curl.haxx.se/download.html>.

Sometimes search engines keep very old information that might have lead
you here or sometimes we just had to rearrange pages or remove
deprecated information.

Continue to curl.haxx.se <http://curl.haxx.se/> to find the information
you need, or step right into the search page <http://curl.haxx.se/search/>.