curl-and-php

Re: Help... me...

From: Simon <simon_at_ultramedia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:54:31 +1000

Hi everyone,

The missing piece that has fallen into place and allowed me to get cURL
going on WinXP, PHP 4.3.1 and Apache 2 was to install the latest OpenSSL
from shining light productions. Here is the URL:

http://www.shininglightpro.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Pretty much once I'd installed this, all I had to do was uncomment
php_curl.dll and openssl.dll in php.ini and the sample curl code started
working.

Thanks :o)
Simon O

P.S. This assumes that you have a PHP installation that included the
php_curl.dll by default. If you don't I highly reccomend the appserv
installer.