curl-and-php

Re: need version 7.10.5

From: Diana Castillo <diana_at_hotelkey.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:59:34 +0200

Thank you so much for answering ! But I need some clarification , how do I
install the current curl ? I have windows and on the
http://curl.haxx.se/download.html download page, there is no automatically
installing version, I dont know how to install it otherwise, I tried opening
the zip files and putting curl.exe in the curl directory and the
windows/system32 directory, but that doesnt seem to make any difference, I
still have the old version of curl .