curl-and-php

Re: cURL PHP Taking Too Long On POST

From: Brian Wilkins <brian_at_hcc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:29:29 +0600

It's a gigabit line. The reason why I think it takes long because I have
traced through the timeline of activity and can show that cURL takes a good 1
to 2 seconds to initialize and there is at least 3 seconds of cleanup time.
We have very fast machines with minimal CPU load in a production environment.

--
Brian Wilkins
brian_at_hcc.net