curl-and-php

Re: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:43:18 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Rita Maletzky wrote:

> I'm getting the above error, my ISP has followed all the guidelines as
> stated in
>
> "Details on Server SSL Certificates - Peer SSL Certificate Verification"
>
> from the curl.haxx.se website
>
> I'm still getting this error, what else could be tried, please?

They tried it all, and now you're asking what else they can do?

Sorry, but if everything has been tried there is nothing more to try.

It would be easier if you told us more specificly what they've tried and what
the results were on each attempt.

It sounds as if you're trying to connect to a server which you verify with a
cacert and the server doesn't get verified.