curl-and-php

Re: XML Body POST

From: Tom <tom_at_cumbriankitchen.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:32:27 +0000

Thanks everyone that commented on this - believe it or not you set me on
the right track.
There were two issues - one that it seems that the curl_setopt
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER was being overwritten by the later curl_setopt($ch,
CURLOPT_POST, 1), so my data was still being sent as form-encoded, thus
the receiving page found nothing in $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA.
The other problem was a bit more subtle, so thanks Daniel for making me
look a bit closer. I'd got some options set on my TCP logger to only
monitor xml traffic, so the form encoded data wasn't getting through!
Tom