curl-and-php

PHP.cURL adn transaction processing?

From: Nikolaj Popovic <nikolajpop_at_yubc.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:37:44 +0100

Hi,

I received the PHP modules from a getaway company that uses cURL as a method for sending form details to the getaway system. I contacted the developer from this getaway company and he sent me some explanation. I'm new with cURL and have some question! The developer sent to me this:

" First thing you should do is to check connectivity with our server using cURL, like:

curl --cert test_pem.crt --key test.key --cacert ca.pem https://somegetway.company.com "

A question is: How can I check connectivity with their server?

Do I need to write a PHP script that can check the connectivity? Could you give me some example of this - php script that checks this connectivity?

I found some tutorials that explains exec() PHP function or poped () function regarding to this but I'm not sure how should I write a PHP script that checks the connectivity!

I'll appreciate any help from you. Thank you in advance.

Nikolaj