curl-and-php

Re: Curl-and-php Digest, Vol 11, Issue 13

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:14:31 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Cindy Morgan wrote:

*PLEASE* edit your quotes. There is no need to mail us a whole digest quoted.

> I made some php script that converts curl command line command into php
> script and I'm asking you am I making somewhere mistakes and would this
> work?

It looks like it would work. Why don't you try it?

> I see in your docs that you're using curl_easy_setopt(); insted of
> curl_setopt();

Yes. I write libcurl and author libcurl docs. In libcurl, the function is
called curl_easy_setopt().

The PHP/curl layer however provides a function named curl_setopt() (which of
course uses curl_easy_setopt). I don't write that code and I don't write docs
for it.