curl-and-php

Re: Slow connect using curl on windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:34:52 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 rh_at_izone.at wrote:

> I don't have any idea what this loop does - and i actually have no time to
> find it out ...

Too bad. I never seen this effect so I can't find out either.

> I see this behavior only with curl

What about the command line openssl tool? I mean, have you tried any other
tool/method that use OpenSSL? To me, this looks like a problem that is
OpenSSL's business. At least until we have further details.

> About the libcurl version: It is the bundled version

I'm not involved in PHP, I don't know what versions they bundle.

> phpinfo() says: libcurl/7.11.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7c zlib/1.1.4

It is a fairly old version of libcurl and OpenSSL have also been updated
multiple times since that version.

If nothing else, I would recommend that you update to the latest stable
releases of both libcurl and OpenSSL.