curl-and-php

retrieving complete response using curl_exec()

From: Michael <lists.curl-and-php_at_mas.ml1.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:33:19 -0500

I've just started using the curl functions in PHP and I'm having what
might be a beginner's issue.

I'm setting up a basic GET query to a remote server, executing the
query, and retrieving the response. I've set CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, and
I'm getting the response returned from curl_exec() -- but not all of it.
I get the headers and a fragment of the page.

What do I need to do to make sure that curl_exec() returns the entire
response and not just a fragment? What am I missing?

Thanks!

Mike