curl-and-php

Re: retrieving complete response using curl_exec()

From: <lists.curl-and-php_at_mas.ml1.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:50:14 -0500

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:50:11 +0100 (CET), Daniel Stenberg said:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Michael wrote:
>
> > Finally, if I use curl on the command line, I get the whole thing.
> > So it seems like either there's something I'm not doing right in my
> > program, or something isn't set up right.
>
> I'm a curl guy, not a PHP guy. If curl works fine like that, I don't
> know much on how to proceed with the debugging.

OK, no problem. Thanks for your help, anyway.

What is _very_ strange is that when I print the contents of the variable
I saved the response in immediately after retrieving it I only get the
partial content, but when I go on to use that variable later in the
program, somehow it then has the entire page. So something is happening
in there that I'm not getting (possibly just between my program and the
error log), but nevertheless it is in fact working as advertised.

Thanks again.

Mike