curl-and-php

Install issues?

From: Jeff Freeman <Jfreeman_at_rubicon.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:57:39 -0700

Hi,

We have IIS6 running on a Windoze box (xp server) with php 5.0.4 ...

Unfortunately neither the php_curl.dll library nor curl.exe (command
line, called from php) work. (FYI I can run curl.exe from the command
line, even from the command line thru my curl.php test page using
php-cgi.exe ...)

When I uncomment the php_curl.dll line in php.ini the server just
'hangs' when you try to access any curl function - even just trying to
do a
  echo curl_version();

(I do have the .dll in the d:\php dir, plus the include path points
there, and the web server user has privledges to read & execute...)

Any hints on either approach?...

TIA,
Jeff