curl-and-php

Again Some probs with curl ...

From: Tig <tig_at_online.be>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:21:56 +0200

Hi all,

I have again some problems with curl.

I have this perl script using perl as commandline script like example below:

$c = `curl -s -A "Mozilla/4.0" -c /home/cod-koc/scripts/cookies.txt -d
"usrname=username&uemail=tig\@online.be&peeword=pppaaasss&submit=Login"
www.kingsofchaos.com/login.php`;

This allways gives me the http/1.1 302 error

I tried running the same from the shell prompt and this seems only to work
by adding the -L flag at the end of the line.

So I tried aading the -L at the end of my perl integrated line but that
doesn't help.

Are there any ways to restrict perl commandline commands? Or should that -L
be placed at a certain place?

Thank you guys for helping me.

Greetz

Thierry