curl-and-php

CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS problems

From: Dexter <rtl_dex_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:53:17 -0700 (PDT)

I want to make a script that will help me a lot. I
made it, but it doesnt work, i can understand why. I
hope this is the way to find out.

Here are some things about my script:

$data1="username=".urlencode($user);
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $agent);
curl_setopt($ch,
CURLOPT_URL,"http://www.darkthrone.com/alliances.dt?session=&alliance=72582&action=invite&username=");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR,
"/tmp/cookie$aut.txt");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE,
"/tmp/cookie$aut.txt");
$page = curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);

What excacly should do. Well, send an invitation to
$user. And the form from the link looks like:

<form method="post"
action="alliances.dt?session=&amp;alliance=72582&amp;action=invite&amp;action2=send">
<input src="alliances.dt_files/submit.gif"
class="submitImg" type="image">
No other imput.

What the problem can be? I will give any other support
for anyone that will whant to help me with this script.