curl-and-php

Re: hosting companies with PHP/CURL enabled

From: Michael Shuler <michael_at_unixtx.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:05:20 -0500

Funny! I am a systems engineer at Rackspace, and a frequent lurker on
the curl lists. cURL and PHP/cURL are always installed on Linux
machines. On FreeBSD, building cURL support for PHP is available from
ports, but not in the binary PHP package, if I recall correctly. An
admin can certainly build and install it for a customer.

Data centers in the US and UK - very much worth the premium price, if
you want the best. :)

http://www.rackspace.com/

Warm Regards,
Michael Shuler