curl-and-php

RE: Login to Hotmail

From: Dan O. <vah330_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:32:57 -0400 (EDT)

** [cURL] does not redirects accordingly due to javascript form submission. **

If JavaScript being used (I don't know that myself, I'm just going by your statement), no it won't. cURL doesn't do JavaScript.

You'd have to programmatically parse the page, derive the redirect URL and the post/get variables from the code on the page and then execute a second page fetch using the URL (and other form information) which was on the first page.

cURL will not help with any of that (other than fetching the pages themselves) I'm afraid. You'll have to supply the information (URL and form field values) for cURL to use.

Dan O.