curl-and-php

Re-use and changed settings (was RE: curl-and-php Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:08:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Gaetano Giunta wrote:

Please use sensible subjects in mails posted here.

> The keep-alive feature is most interesting to me, and I have a few more
> questions about that: what will happen if I reuse the same CURL handle to
> operate a second POST but change in the meantime the values set to these

> - CURLOPT_USERPWD
> - CURLOPT_SSLCERT
> - CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD
> - CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER
> - CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST
> - CURLOPT_PROXY
> - CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD
>
> will the lib automatically take care of that?

I suggest you take libcurl questions to the curl-library mailing list in the
future. I am only reading this list sporadically.

But yes, libcurl is supposed to take all options into account that may affect
how connections can be re-used. If not, it bugs.