curl-and-php

Re: Do not wait after a curl post to a site.

From: Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:37:58 -0600

Thanks. Kirk Well, I guess it is not a bottleneck the server, is just that
curl waits for an answer, The normal process via the carrier webform takes
aprox 20 sec to 30 sec per message... so I think time is normal, but.. take
in account aprox. 60 curl post and takes aprox. 5 minutes. I will see how it
can be speedup, or how to make the curl from the server and not from the
webpage ??

Norman