curl-and-php

Re: Posting to asp script and retrieving image

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:51:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Phillip Thatcher wrote:

> POST http://www.example.com/dir1/dir2/download.asp HTTP/1.1

This is not a header, this is the request line which you can't replace with
this option.

Setting this on your own is not advisable.

> I recorded the headers from ieHTTPHeaders and LiveHTTPHeaders (for FireFox)
> to get the $headers information

And when you compared those HTTP logs with the fully detailed logs of your
POST sent with this PHP/CURL-using program, what did you learn?

> any ideas?

I would guess (based on rather little info) that your program doesn't have the
correct cookies to send in the request.