curl-and-php

Curl Unable to Connect to Apache Server

From: Naveed Memon <naveedmemon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:08:13 -0400

I am having trouble connecting to a website running on Apache server, if I
type in the address on my browser, it works perfectly fine, but when I try
to grab it with CURL I get this error: here I'm trying to grab a
folder/filename.php even if I just try to get the top level index file, I
get this error. Can't find any online help for that!

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource
/foldername/filename.php could not be found on this server.

  _____

Apache/1.3.xx Server at www.example.com Port 80

I'm using CURL 7.11.2 with PHP. I've used curl with many websites, but I
have never seen this problem before. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks
- Naveed